Back To Sign In ProblemsSign In

HR Passport Sign In Help

What if I forgot my password and/or Employee ID?
You can get a new password, a Employee ID reminder, or both. Visit the Sign In Problems page and supply some basic verification information, such as your birthday and National ID (SSN/SIN).

Please note: Without the correct verification information, you will not be able to obtain a new password. To obtain a new password, you must know your Employee ID. If you forgot both your ID and password, sign up for a Employee ID reminder first.
How do I change my password?
If you would like to change your HR Passport password, just log in to HR Passport with your current password, click on the Myself link in the side nav bar and click change password. Then:
  1. Enter your current password in the first box.
  2. Enter your new password (as you would like it to be) in the second box.
  3. Confirm your new password in the third box.
  4. Click the “Update” button.
Why doesn’t my password work?
If you forgot your password, request a new one.

There are several reasons you may be getting the “Invalid Password” error message:
  • Set your CAPS LOCK key correctly. Passwords are case sensitive, (meaning that "HRPASSPORT," "hRpAsSpOrT," and "hrpassport" are not equivalent), so be sure to keep this in mind when entering your password.
  • Delete your cookie files. A cookie is a small piece of information stored by your browser that helps identify you. If your cookie is not being accepted correctly, you will be logged out of your account as soon as you move to a different page. This may be blocking your current ability to log in or stay logged in.

    To delete your cookies, close all browser windows, find the “cookies” directory, and delete the cookie files inside. If you’re still having problems, please request a new password. Once you receive your new password, you can change it.
  • Wait up to 24 hours. If you recently requested a new password, this will allow your account to update.
Can I change my Employee ID?
Unfortunately you cannot change your Employee ID. However, you can use your National ID (SSN/SIN) to log on to HR Passport instead of your Employee ID. To use your National ID (SSN/SIN) as your personal identifer, just log on to HRPassport. Then:
  1. Click the drop down arrow under Personal Identifier type.
  2. Select National ID (SSN/SIN) from the list.
  3. Enter your National ID (SSN/SIN) in the Personal Identifier box.
  4. Enter your password and click "Sign On"
Who should I contact if I still have problems?
For further assistance, or answers to questions about our site, please call the TriNet Employee Solution Center at 800.638.0461, Monday-Friday, 5 a.m.-6 p.m. PT, or email
Go back to Sign In Problems page